Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Really MARCHI!!!


Yesterday... some of us..(4M3 de siao kia) were having account tuition...

we were doing year 1999 de SPM question...

kekex...

our teacher keep asking us...

我叫什么名??

how and me...

dgn segeraknya we said that " Koay Lay Beng"

kekex.... laugh till... (beside... teacher staring at us!!)

really siao kia!!!


last time... when was on9ning...

suddenly with a POP soundxxxx!!!

then... my house de electric stop ki...

OMG!!

and i'm alone in house!!! scare till...

don't want 2 do...

sms and asked my friendxx ( really dark )

kakex.. my good friend... JL after knew it...

keep teaching me what to do...

and keep pesan me...

REMEMBER LOCK THE DOOR ARRH..

NO WONDER HEARD WHAT SOUNDX ALSO DON'T OPEN UR DOOR ARRH...

MUUST MAKE SURE HAD LOCK ALL THE DOOR ARRH...

kekex...

really TOUCHING...

no like the otherx..

just LAUGH!!!

and our cute pinky... phone me and sang songxx to me..

he said so that won't so scare.. really cute..kekex



after some days...

JL sms me and told me...

his house also don't have electric... kekex

condition same like my house de... kekex..

he also told me that.. he had join his new school de 24 season ...

after some days... he'll having performentxx

HAD DONE A NEW JOB!WAOW!! Bravo!!

really happy with his successful... kekex