Saturday, August 22, 2009

ding2 is back!!

hmmm... the four dayxx the exam...
finally finish.. wakakaka... had plan everything to have a special holidayxx in this special semester..BUT...
don't know what to do.... haiz.. pity de me...

today got something really happy....
my sis had been choosen 2 join our school choir singing competition TODAY!!n of cause... my best friend also been choosen...
AND.....
the get the first n ssecong prize!!!bravo!!

During the four dayxxx de exam...some subject make me sad...make me cry...make me no mood....of cause...make me happy..make me smile...
but the most important is... the supporrt my friendxx given me during the dayxx!! errhmmmm...
friendxxx... thx for your SUPPORTING!!!! muackxx!!!

this coming exam is prefect board de farewell...aiyo... need to acting in drama....sacre scare lol... hmmm....gona shopping with my mummy....for the dinner at night..